The 2016 International Report on Snow & Mountain Tourism, by Laurent Vanat, reports about the 66 countries in the world offering equipped outdoor ski areas covered with snow. For now 8 years, this report has become the acknowledged reference of the ski industry worldwide.
Among a lot of other information, the 2016 report features:
· An English / French / German / Chinese glossary of the technical terms;
· An article entitled 100 countries offering ski?
· Various news by Snowhunter;
· Attendance chart at top world resorts;
· For the first time in the report, country reviews about Belgium, Denmark, Kosovo, Mexico, Mongolia, Pakistan, Portugal and Tajikistan;
· Country maps.